2019 SRBC Staff Application
- Solid Rock Bible Camp will be July 22-26, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Staff will need to arrive at camp by 8:00 am every morning for a short devotional and prayer time.
- There is a staff meeting the Sunday night prior to camp starting at 5pm at the chapel. (Time subject to change)
- For all staff under the age of 18 a parental signature is required on a separate form. This document will be emailed to you upon receipt of your application.
You will be notified of acceptance once your application has been received and reviewed.
- Camp is for the campers. Staffers are at camp to serve. Please come with the expectation that you are at camp to serve the Lord, and to bring glory to the Lord. Your conduct should reflect this.
- To staff, you must be a born again Christian walking with the Lord, growing spiritually and regularly attending a Christian church.
- Staffing is hard work, but it should also be fun. We require you to have fun.
Any questions, please contact Nathan Michelsen at
or (573) 318-4104
Position you are willing to staff (choose any that may apply)
Name of home church
Have you staffed at any other Bible Camps in the past (please name when and where if you have)?
Please provide 2 elders/church leader's names and phone numbers so we can call for a referral.
Why do you desire to staff at Solid Rock Bible Camp?
Please share your testimony.
What comments / suggestions / ideas do you have for camp this year? Feedback is appreciated!
If you have an certifications, training or talents that would be helpful please list them below (i.e. Lifeguard certification, CPR training, ability to play guitar, etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service