Volunteer activities aim to provide an educational benefit for the student e.g. model for ultrasound workshops, assistant for workshops, running microphones for Q&A sessions, and producing social media content throughout sessions. A clear outline and briefing of your role will be provided prior to the commencement of the event.
Student Volunteer expectations:
• Attend briefing meetings
• Participate in volunteer activities for 30-40% of the duration of the conference
• Be available for the duration of the conference (this may include pre-conference workshops which will run from Saturday 18 – Sunday 19 November)
• Complete the tasks for which you have been allocated to the best of your ability
• Follow the instructions of the workshop facilitator, session chair or conference organiser
• Seek clarification if uncertain about anything and report any issues to the conference organiser
If you are a successful applicant, ACEM will provide one (1) full time registration to the ASM including a ticket to the Welcome Reception.