Class 7 - Chemistry Set 3
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. _______ are mixtures with non-uniform composition and have distinct boundaries of separation.
2. Which of the following can undergo a chemical reaction ?
MgSO4 + Fe
ZnSO4 + Fe
MgSO4 + Pb
CuSO4 + Fe
3. Arrange the ompounds in sequence of increasing number of oxygen atoms.(a) Sugar(b) Plaster of paris(c) Starch (d) Glucose
a b c d
b d a c
b c a d
b c d a
4. What is common name of sodium bicarbonate?
5. Which acid is used in baking industry with NaHCO3 ?
6. Stainless steel is an alloy of
chromium, nickel, carbon
7. A rare and expensive fibre called cashmere is obtained from
8. A change is a chemical change when it is accompanied by
formation of new substances
change in physical properties
All of the above are correct
9. Deficiency of water, _____ plants growth
above all are wrong
10. Which of the following is correct about the indicator China rose?
It is a natural indicator.
It gives magenta colour in an acidic solution.
It gives green colour in a basic solution.
All the above are correct
11. Which among the following is a pure substance?
12. Which of the following is obtained as a byproduct in the manufacture of soap?
13. Which of the following structure is related to sulphur molecule?
Both (1) and (3)
14. From how many rivers Delhi gets its water supply?
15. Which acid will be produced by bacteria in milk ?
Milk of magnesia
16. The water table of a place.
changes from time to time
changes from place to place
goes down when rains are less
all of these
17. The pH of pure water is
18. Which of the following is used as antacid?
Milk of magnesia
19. Hydrogen gas and iron chloride are produced.
Hydrogen gas and iron chloride are produced.
Chlorine gas and iron hydroxide are produced.
No reaction takes place
Iron salt and water are produced.
20. The hair part of the sheep is called
None of these
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service