Error request for Microsoft Sam Reads Funny And Amusing Errors
Error requesting rules:
1. Keep your errors original. I can't go overusing the same errors. (Once in a while is ok tho)
2. Keep the longevity of errors reasonable. Errors that are too long or too short cease to be funny in almost all circumstances.
3. Keep the cringe out. I'd like to use errors that aren't overused (refer to Rule #1) or errors that won't completely disgust the average viewer.
4. Profanity is allowed. Please refer to General Rule #2.
5. No errors that can completely change the plot of the Season. Don't try to change the outcome. Please.
6. Errors that contain copyrighted content will be seized by the Copyright Police. This one's a bit straightforward.
7. Overuse of running gags are discouraged. Please refer to Rule #1 for more info.
8. Tip of the Day requests will be instantly canned. That's my job to implement Tips of the Day for the series. In the event I run out of ideas for Tips, I'll open a separate requesting section.
9. Request with ONE account. This is to ensure if you're banned from requesting, you cannot use an alt to request. Alts also confuse me.
10. Errors attempting to introduce new characters will also be instantly canned. Unless the character was announced prior in that case I'm fine with it.
YouTube Username (This will be shown on the requested error)
YouTube Channel URL
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service