For more information, you can contact the NGO Support Centre at 22875099 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information about our methodology at:http://valuesandframes.org/download/reports/Common%20Cause%20Handbook(2).pdfOverview of Shalom Schwartz's scholarly work on basic human values: http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1116&context=orpc
2. Accountability (Responsibility): The organisation shall be accountable to stakeholders and accept responsibility for the outcomes of own actions
3. Liberty (Freedom): The organisation shall respect the rights of stakeholders and empower beneficiaries to make own decisions as agents of change
4. Transparency (Honesty & Openness): The organisation shall provide stakeholders timely, accurate and relevant information, in a comprehensive format and in sufficient detail
5. Effectiveness (Capability & Influence): The organisation shall attain and actively manage a level of competence appropriate to responsibilities undertaken, and execute those responsibilities to high technical and ethical standards for maximum stakeholder benefit, and encouraging others to do the same
6. Health & Safety: The organisation shall be conscious of the physical and mental well-being of its beneficiaries and staff / volunteers, and encourage a healthy work-life balance
7. Environmental Protection: The organisation shall act as trustee of the environment on behalf of the next generation, and make best efforts to minimize environmental degradation and encourage others to do the same