The GIDAS High School Research Conference is open to the public but registration is required for students who would like to attend or present at the conference or workshops. Parents do not need to register to attend.
- Fee (not refundable): General Registration: $20.00/person
Presenter Registration: $32.00/person
* Additional conference proceedings: $12.00 each.
- Lunch is not available. Light refreshments are provided.
- If you sign up for the general registration, please register with this form.
- If you want to present at the conference and be included in the proceedings, you should submit the following to JH1440@mircore.org
in both PDF and Word formats.
1) A presentation abstract along with this form
2) An "About Me" page.
* The abstract will be published as received and presenters are responsible for content and editing.
** Please closely follow abstract submission guidelines at http://www.mircore.org/gidas/2016-conference/
*** For "About Me,", you can be as creative as you wish, including photos (only individual, face-centered, portrait style; something similar to your school yearbook photo).
Please maintain standard margins.
- The abstract due date is: midnight, Saturday, May 21, 2016
-There will be oral (PowerPoint) and poster presentations. After we receive abstracts, we will inform each participant whether he or she will be an oral presenter or a poster presenter by Monday, May 23, 2016.
- Oral presentations are scheduled for 5 minutes (maximum) per person/group. If you are selected as oral presenters, please submit your PowerPoint presentation material by 9 pm, Thursday, June 2, 2016 to JH1440@mircore.org
- If you do a poster presentation, you should use a three-panel display board that unfolds to be 36" tall by 48" wide.
- You can still submit your poster after May 21, 2016 if space is available.
- Please invite your parents to the conference. They will enjoy the workshops, too.