· Communicate overall sales goals to advertising staff.
· Set goals for account executives and design incentives.
· Recognize top sellers.
· Maintain a calendar of upcoming special issues.
· Coordinate special issues with the Editor in Chief.
· Manage and motivate a team of account executives to meet their monthly sales goals.
· Present your forecast at official weekly sales meetings.
· Collect reporting from sales team to monitor call logs, meetings, pipeline, and closed business.
· Assist team in identifying customer needs and developing proposals.
· Perform customer satisfaction check-in calls and surveys.
· Resolve customer concerns or complaints.
· Ensure spreadsheet is filled out correctly and ads are running as scheduled.
· Secure ad material from Advertising Account Executives and provide to the Design Editor by Friday.
· Provide the Design Editor with a runsheet for each issue on Friday.
· Communicate upcoming social media ad post needs to the Engagement Editor each week.
· Track and manage your own sales pipeline.
· Communicate with your advertiser clients through phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
· Close your own deals.
· Required to attend bi-weekly all-staff meetings.