Unit 1 - Lesson 1 (Worldview)
Each question is worth 10 points.
1. A worldview is like a __________ through which you see the world around you.
Set of lenses
2. List at least 2 of the 6 Big Questions in life.
3. Someone who believes that God is all (or is in all) would be a...
4. What does the atheist believe about God?
5. Why can it be helpful to know how to show that Christianity is true without bringing up the Bible as your primary source?
6. Is it a good argument to say that you believe the Bible merely because you have “faith”? Explain your answer.
7. What does the word “apologia” mean from 1 Peter 3:15?
8. Who has a worldview?
Only relgious people
9. A worldview is like a box top because...
It drives and determines what we do...
Informs the way we view the world...
Gives of the big picture...
10. Fill in the Blank: _____ beliefs (worldviews) have consequences----good or bad.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service