Sturdy Girl Cycling Race Team
Sturdy Girl Cycling is recruiting for the 2021 race season.
As a development team, our mission is to mentor new and experienced riders to achieve her goals on the bike.
Our team supports all categories of racing, including:
Road, Mountain, Cyclocross, Triathlon, Track, and Duathlon.
Many of our current race team members compete in several categories.
As a new recruit we ask you make a sincere promise to the team and do all of the following:
1. Commit to an achieve your personal fitness and cycling goals by riding your bike and competing in the sport wearing your Sturdy Girl uniform.
2. Support our sponsors by volunteering for events and positively promoting our sponsors on Social Media.
3. Attend races, team meetings, and training rides to build lasting friendships and strong cycling skills
4. Volunteer to assist/run skill clinics and monthly club rides open to all members
5. Wear the club jersey with pride during races, training, charity and casual group rides to promote the club and our generous sponsors
6. Compete in at least one race in any of the categories we support
7. Promote our club/sponsors when you use social media to share your success stories
With your commitment, you can be paired with an experienced senior race mentor to help you improve your skills and find the perfect balance between your goals, abilities, and type of racing you will love most.
Questions? Contact Candace Hess -
Or Dee Anne Gavlick -
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service