APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 28, 2017
2. If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your 2-5 minute video pitch (discussing the idea behind the story you want to tell on stage), send the file to Palestinians Podcast email@example.com in addition to filling out the application form.
3. The storyteller must be available and amenable for virtual coaching, potential workshops, and available for rehearsals virtually and in person prior to the show.
4. The story the speaker tells must be true and compelling. Common themes include the struggle with/for Palestinian identity, life in the diaspora, family dynamics etc. Stories told on stage will be no longer than 8 minutes.
5. The organizers will be selecting stories based on emotional appeal (moving, insightful, funny, exciting, suspenseful etc.), relevance to the theme, wider audience appeal, and presentation skills. All decisions will be made by the organizers on which stories are featured in the live story telling event.
6. If we like your pitch, we will follow up with you for a more polished story draft and you will enter in the second phase of selection which includes an interview with Palestinians Podcast.
7. There is no guarantee that your pitch will be selected for the live story telling event. There is a possibility that you may be interviewed for a potential feature on the Palestinians Podcast. There is no guarantee that if you make a pitch, you will receive a feature on the podcast.