VoteBetter Student Advisory Team
Thank you for applying to be a part of our Student Advisory Team! We are looking for postsecondary students and alumni with the following qualities:
1. Have lived experience of student campus politics (e.g. as a voter, candidate, incumbent, etc.)
2. Are curious, self-motivated, and imaginative
3. Understand VoteBetter's mission and are interested in helping us bring our vision to life!
What will the Student Advisory Team do?
1. Share the student perspective (e.g. challenges and ideas) with the team
2. Test and provide feedback on early versions of the platform
3. Suggest ways to connect with other students on campus
4. Additional roles to be determined by you and your interests (see next page)
Please note that positions on the Student Advisory Team are volunteer positions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ryerson University.
Terms of Service