Cavalier Club Nominations
Each year the CVC Cavalier Club will induct up to two athletes, one team, and one coach, supporter, or administrator
Cavalier Club Membership Criteria
- These athletes will have excelled in their respective sport(s) while at CVC along with their accomplishments at the collegiate and/or professional levels
- Along with their athletic accomplishments, these athletes will also represent the CVCS mission statement and the athletic programs core covenants (Commit, Care, Connect)
- An athlete must have graduated 5 or more years prior to nomination
- The team will be selected from those that have won a CIF Central Section Championship or advanced to the Regional or State championship in their division. No nominations are necessary
C. Community Member (ie. Coach, Supporter, Administrator, etc)
- The community member must have served a minimum of 5 years in a capacity that enriched the athletic programs
A. Nominations for the Cavalier Club will begin in January and run through March. Once an athlete or community member has been nominated they will remain in the selection pool.
B. The Cavalier Club committee will then meet in April to determine who will be inducted into the club for the following year with up to two individual athletes, one CVC team, and one community member.
C. Those selected for induction will be notified and a recognition dinner along with recognition at a home football game will be planned.
Cavalier Club Committee
A. Cavalier Club President - Roger Fluegel
B. Athletic Director – Steven Annema
C. Booster Club President/Rep –
D. CVC Board Member – Scott Kostelyk
E. Current CVC Coach - Mike Hackbarth
F. Former Coach/Teacher/Administrator –
G. 3 Community Members – Ed Boertje, Larry/Helene Oliver
Nominee Graduation Year:
Athletic Achievements while at CVC:
Athletic Accomplishments post-high school (For athlete nominations only):
How did/does this individual represent the CVC mission statement? Cultivating Responsible Christian Adults / Valuing Academic Excellence / Connecting Biblical Truths to Everyday Living / Shaping Christ-like Character
How did/does this individual represent the CVC Athletic Department Core Covenants of Commit, Care, and Connect?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Central Valley Christian School.