Have a bike? Need a bike? You’re in the right place.
In Greater Cleveland, bicycles are essential transportation for many who need to get around during the coronavirus outbreak. This might include traveling to work, running crucial errands, or participating in mutual aid for vulnerable people who cannot leave their homes. Bike Cleveland is connecting Clevelanders who have an extra bicycle to Clevelanders who need one. Whether you have a bike or need a bike, fill out the form below, and we will work match you.
1. Only offer bikes that are in ready-to-ride condition.
2. If you are offering a bike, for sanitary purposes, clean the bike thoroughly before hand-off (handlebars, gear shifters, seat, etc).
3. Both people offering and receiving bikes will be expected to participate in an outdoor, no-contact exchange in a public place observing social distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a fever or cough, or have been exposed to someone who has a fever or cough, please self-quarantine and refrain from participating.
5. For sanitary purposes, all bike exchanges are permanent.
If you have any questions, please email
How would you like to participate?
I have an extra bike
I need a bike
For those getting a bike, what is your height? For donors, what is/was the height of the person who rode this bike?
4'9" - 5'0"
5'1" - 5'4"
5'5" - 5'8"
5'9" - 6'0"
6'1" - 6'4"
6'5" - 6'8"
You will automatically be subscribed to Bike Cleveland's email list, but can opt out at any time.
Neighborhood of Cleveland or City if outside Cleveland.
How would you like to be connected with a Bike Match giver/recipient?
Select how we can connect you with a bike/recipient of a bike.
Liability Form - Download here:
Enter your full name to sign the waiver
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bike Cleveland.