SaaS Influencer Marketing... Take Your Quiz!
What' your name?
What's your email address?
1. Which one is not mandatory for being a SaaS influencer?
Having engaged audience
Posting actively and regularly
Being a trusted author in a niche
Running at least 3 social media channels
2. Why working with an influencer is recommended?
Influencers don’t charge money for a post
Influencers will buy your product if it’s great
Influencers are certified to run an influencer campaign
Influencers can impact their audience’s decision to buy your product
3. If your software is an HR management tool, you should consider influencers who…
Have worked as HR specialists
Are experienced HR managers
Run a blog/group/page on HR tips
Offer another HR management software
4. True or False? Instagram is the best place for B2B SaaS influencer marketing as it’s a top influencer marketing platform.
5. True or False? It’s right when your SaaS influencer marketing campaign runs only on one platform.
6. How can't you measure your influencer marketing campaign performance?
With a special code provided to your influencer
With a special link provided to your influencer
With Facebook Branded Content Analytics
With LinkedIn Marketing Partner Analytics
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Incredo.