Family Alliance Ontario - 2020 Membership & Membership Renewal
Family Alliance Ontario (FAO) is moving forward with an online membership and yearly membership renewal. At this time you can re-new your membership and join as an individual or family. This year we are waiving our membership fee however, we will gratefully accept a donation. Your donations will help support organizational expenses and the volunteer efforts of our volunteer Board Members to represent the individual and family voice.
Contact information will be used for FAO communication only and will not be shared.
By renewing your membership & joining FAO you will:
• Have a vote at our Annual General Meeting
• Have a vote for new board members
• Belong to a well-respected, family based, not-for-profit organization
• Stay informed, increase your knowledge and advocacy skills
• Receive updates and news of FAO initiatives and networking opportunities
A donation can be made by e-transfer to:
Please check Membership Type
New Individual Membership
New Family Membership
Yearly Membership Renewal
Family Alliance Ontario ACCORD: PLEASE READ
Autonomous Family networks and family directed groups are dedicated to fostering the strengths, dreams,
competencies and enthusiasm of their member families to create inclusive, caring lives for all their members.
A society where people and their families are fully supported to live a regular life.
Family Alliance Ontario is a provincial organization that offers knowledge, resources, tools and networking
opportunities to people with disabilities and their families; to assist them to realize a vision that includes
having valued relationships; choice and control in their lives; and enables inclusion through meaningful
contribution and participation in their communities.
- Informed, involved and confident families are the most effective agents for social change.
- Families and people with disabilities are an essential source of expertise with respect to each other
and to the community.
- People with disabilities must lead all decisions which affect their lives.
- Families are an integral part in supporting people with disabilities in the decision-making process.
- People with disabilities have valuable gifts and contributions to make to their community.
- All people, regardless of disability, should grow up with family and have enduring lifelong
- All people, regardless of disability, have the right to quality, inclusive education.
- Be a strong family voice for positive change as per our beliefs.
- People with disabilities and their families have the confidence and assurance that they or their
family members will have individualized, flexible, life long supports to enable them to live valued,
productive lives in their community.
- People with disabilities and their families will build capacity towards true citizenship.
- People with disabilities and their families will have access to resources, tools and support that
strengthens their capacity.
- People with disabilities will have choice and control of resources through self directed, portable,
individualized funding and reflects the current cost of living.
- Autonomous family groups and networks receive ongoing financial support to ensure they can
provide a safety net of mutual support for families.
- We will have strong local autonomous family groups and networks throughout the province of
Family Alliance Ontario will be a strong provincial voice for families across Ontario.
Revised December 17, 2018
Please check to confirm that you have read and you support the Family Alliance Ontario Accord.
YES I have read and I support the Family Alliance Ontario Accord
Please tell us your full first and last name?
If this is a 'Family Membership' please provide the full names of the other family members.
Please provide your full mailing address including your postal code.
Please provide us with your phone number.
Are you interested in volunteering? Please check the the appropriate options.
Conferences or Workshops
Do you have a particular skill or gift you would like to share as a volunteer.
Do you have a current issue or concern you would like to share with us?
Are you associated with a family network or do you have family group affiliation? If YES please provide us with the name of that family network or family group.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service