The following information pertains to the current year of ConFusion (2019)
There are two ways to have a party at ConFusion this year.
***WE ARE WORKING ON THE DETAILS OF THIS CURRENTLY***
ConFusion Party Rules:
1) Party Holder (Room Renter) is responsible for any damage done to hotel property.
2) Painters tape is to be used when hanging flyer's for any parties, AND flyers must be approved by OPS before hanging.
3) No Underage Serving/Drinking. (Each individual who will be serving must sign and adhere to alcohol serving agreement) A. All Age parties that wish to serve MUST check ID's of EVERYONE at point of service.
4) No Adult Activities in the presence of minors.
5) No use of fog machines, incense burning, smoking or other open flame.
6) No use of confetti, glitter, sparkles, dance floor dust, silly string, or bubbles.
7) All Parties must remain on party floors.
8) No alcohol can be transported out of party space.