I understand that homework club is not:
Homework Club is:
- This time is not meant for social time.
- Any students who are disruptive or are not doing work will be asked to leave.
- Homework Club is not a punishment.
- This is an opportunity for your student to have a focused space to work on assignments that they have questions about, did not complete, or need to make up.
All of the regular JMS rules apply: no food, no drinks (except water with a closeable lid), no phones, no games.
- Students are expected to come to Homework Club with a focus on completing their work.
- There will be no food, no drinks (except water with a closeable lid), no phones, and no games allowed during club time
- Disrespect towards staff members helping with homework will not be tolerated.
- Although we provide students with the opportunity and space to work on their homework, Homework Club is not a tutoring service and is not responsible for a student's assignment not being completed
- It is still the student’s responsibility to come prepared with paper, pen, Chromebook, and a writing utensil in order to DO their homework.
- Students must be in Homework Club no later than 3:50.
- Once a student has signed out, they are not allowed to sign back in for the day.
- Parents should pick up their students in the back parking lot between the cafeteria and the track no later than 5:15 pm
By signing below, my student and I agree to comply with the guidelines and information as listed above in this Homework Club contract.