May 22nd and 29th Racial Affinity Groups Kickoff Workshop
2 DAY WORKSHOP OUTCOMES:
- Use a research-based framework and other equity-based resources to understand and discuss how racial identity development influences our beliefs and behaviors as educators.
- Actively participate in a supportive space for healing, reflection, learning, and personal connections.
- Experience how racial affinity work serves as an essential strategy for dismantling White Supremacy Culture in our schools.
- Begin thinking about how to start leading racial affinity spaces in your context.
Dates/Times: May 22nd and 29th from 9:00-12:00 Pacific Time (12:00 - 3:00 Eastern Time)
Cost: $150 per person ($120 each for teams of 5 or more)
- Classroom/School/District Leaders and/or Teams
- Anyone committed to engaging in critical reflection, inquiry and dialogue about race
If you have any questions, please email Jen Benkovitz,
or Joe Truss,
Please provide us with your registration information below.
First name of participant
Last name of participant
Preferred email address for participant
Role of participant
Name of school/organization
Name of district (N/A if this does not apply)
Racial identity (this helps us plan for racial affinity work so that groups have a shared racial identity)
Are you registering an individual or a group?
Individual ($150 each)
Team of 5 or more ($120 each)
I am attending as part of a team, but payment is being provided by another member of the team.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Leadership Collaborative.