2020 MIACADA Pacesetter Award Application
Submission Procedures: Nominations must contain adequate factual or descriptive material for the Selection Committee to evaluate the nomination, including:
1. The completed online 2020 MIACADA Pacesetter Award Application
2. The most recent resume/vita for the candidate. Please limit entries to material that pertains directly to academic advising, presenting relevant information from the nominee's overall resume/vita.
3. A supporting letter from the nominator providing evidence that the candidate has made significant contributions to the profession of academic advising, leadership in the field of advising, as well as related professional areas, and a commitment to the importance of academic advising at a state, regional or national level.
4. Letters of support from colleagues and staff (5 letters maximum)
5. Additional materials that support the candidate's nomination
*Nominations must include only original documentation prepared specifically for the MIACADA Pacesetter Award. Materials intended for other award programs will not be considered.Materials listed above should be emailed to:
Adam McChesney, MIACADA President Elect
Nominee's Institution, Department and Position
Name of Nominator
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service