Thank you for your interest! This form is to be considered for Puppy Foundations with Emma Kesler, CDBC, CPDT-KA.
BEFORE YOU APPLY, please review the following:
1) This page: https://terrieracademy.com/puppy-foundations/
2) If approved, it can take 4+ weeks to get into the schedule. It is extremely important whenever possible that the the Planning Consultation happen BEFORE your pup comes home, so please apply in advance if you can!
3) The Planning session can and should happen weeks if not months before you get your puppy so that you will be fully prepared. If you enroll enough in advance, the goal will be to do the Planning session well in advance, and then to schedule your Coached Sessions weekly once you get your puppy for the first month you are together.
4) Once your puppy comes home, we will meet weekly for the first month you are with your puppy. We will need to meet weekly on the same day/time for these 45 minute meetings. These meetings do not occur on weekends. Please consider this for your schedule for the first month with your puppy when applying. If you will be traveling, meeting in different locations isn't a problem as long as you have access to decent wifi and/or cellphone data. If you are unable to meet weekly in the first month with your puppy, you may need to push back the program and consider this program instead: https://terrieracademy.com/foundations-plus/
5) These programs are not compatible with invisible fences.