Thank you for your interest in becoming an Archangel Summit volunteer. To help build our awesome volunteer team, please fill out the following survey so we can learn more about you.
We ask our volunteers to have the following qualities:- Help Others Succeed- Dedication to Continuous Improvement- Dedication to work- High level of initiative- Self-motivated Team Player/builder outgoing- Success Driven- Self-driven- Commitment to Customer Service
As a volunteer you will:- Receive an official Archangel T-Shirt for your uniform- Receive Friday dinner during the training session- Receive breakfast and/or lunch on Saturday and coffee breaks!- Be able to attend the sessions when not on shift
As a volunteer, we ask that you:
- Make yourself available for the Zoom Volunteer Kick off meeting - 7pm EST Wednesday October 9th - URL to be sent out one week prior
- Attend the training and orientation session Friday October 18th 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Make yourself available for any 2 of the following shifts
Friday October 18 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday October 19 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Act as an ambassador of the Archangel Team in assisting vendors, attendees and speakers - if you don't know the answer, find someone who does!
- Act in a calm and professional manner at all times, especially around the talent. :)
- Please be sure to wear comfy shoes as it will be long day on your feet and dress in a business casual fashion; jeans are ok!
Know that without you, we couldn't pull this off and we are SO appreciative!
Should you have any questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org