Food Vendor Application for Framingham Earth Day Festival 2020
The Framingham Earth Day Festival is seeking food vendors to participate in our 10th Annual Festival! We invite applications from vendors who would like to either serve food and/or beverages to attendees during the festival, or who are selling and offering samples of retail food products. In alignment with our festival’s focus on environmental stewardship and sustainability, only vegetarian and vegan food options are permitted. We will be giving priority to Framingham and MetroWest based businesses and organizations actively involved in our local community.
NOTE: If you are NOT a food vendor (either serving food to the public, or offering samples of retail food products), please fill out our primary vendor application here:
* Date & Time: April 25th, 2020, 11am - 4pm (NEW: We are extending the Festival by an hour this year)
* Location: Framingham Centre Common, between Vernon Street, Edgell Road, and Route 30.
* Rain Location: Framingham High School
FEES & PAYMENT:
* $50 Registration Fee for accepted food vendors.
* Vendors will be asked to pay electronically after acceptance.
To begin filling out our food vendor application, provide your email address below. You will receive a copy of your completed application at the email address specified. We will review your application and confirm your spot in a timely manner. Please email us with any questions:
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service