Coach Commitment & Agreement
By signing this agreement, you commit to becoming a certified Futebol dá força coach and member of Futebol dá força Foundation's coach network by the terms outlined in this agreement.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
The Futebol dá força Foundation, hereinafter referred to as the Foundation,
Futebol dá força Foundation (
) is an international foundation empowering football coaches to become a catalyst for girls’ equal rights and opportunities, in order for all girls to shape their own future. FDF engages, trains and supports football coaches to create safe spaces for girls through football, where they strengthen girls’ self-esteem, leadership and health, and sexual and reproductive health and rights in particular.
Your First Name and Last Name, hereinafter referred to as the Coach,
hereinafter jointly referred to as "the Parties";
enter into this Agreement with a shared commitment to empower girls through football, and change attitudes and behaviors that limit girls' rights and opportunities, through Futebol dá força's evidence-based methodology and tools.
The Parties acknowledge that:
- The purpose of this agreement is to safeguard the relationship between the Foundation and the Coach, to ensure that the Coach is trained and supported, and provided with necessary means, as outlined in this Agreement, to be able to carry out their mission as a Coach, as outlined in this Agreement.
- The Futebol dá força Foundation is politically and religiously independent, and the Coach acknowledges that their engagement with the Foundation cannot be used to spread any political or religious message.
- Any engagement with Futebol dá força Foundation is completely voluntary.
The Parties commit to:
- At all times act in accordance with the Foundation's methodology, tools and practices;
- At all times act in accordance with the Foundation's values: Equality, Determination and Sustainable Collaboration;
- At all times follow Futebol dá força Foundation's Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy & Code of Conduct, as outlined in this Agreement.
If the Coach does not represent the Foundation and its values in their communication or actions, when wearing clothes bearing the logo of the Foundation or in private context when linked to the Foundation, or if the Coach misuses their position for personal gain, or simply uses the Foundation's name, logo and methodology in a way that could harm the Foundation, or anyone engaged with the Foundation, the Coach is aware of that the Foundation can immediately end this agreement.
If the Coach is found to have abused or harassed any child, or any other individual, the Coach is aware of that their mission will end immediately and the Foundation will also report the Coach to adequate authorities, as well as inform any relevant collaborators or partners of the situation that has occurred.
The Coach is aware of that the Foundation has a zero-tolerance policy towards corruption, and understands that the Coach cannot on behalf of the Foundation in their communication or actions permit corruption. If found doing so, the Coach understands that the Foundation can immediately end this agreement.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Futebol dá Força.