BGIN Online Meeting
Event Timing: June 18th, 2020, 13:00-15:00 UTC
Event Address: Zoom link to be sent to the registered Email address
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* The attendee should register by themself, person by person. Meeting information should not be shared with others.
* The personal information collected is solely used for the purpose of communication for the meeting.
<<Code of Conduct>>
- By participating in the BGIN, you agree to follow the Core Value described in Genesis Document .
- If you are aware that any BGIN contribution is covered by patents or patent applications that are owned or controlled by you or your sponsor, you must disclose that fact, or not participate in the discussion.
- As a participant in or attendee to any BGIN activities, you acknowledge that written, audio, video, and photographic records of meetings may be made public. Meeting minutes may be published with the Chatham House Rule, as the technology used for the meeting allows.
- Please note that any contribution to BGIN is not treated as confidential and that BGIN is not required to incorporate feedback into any of BGIN documents.
* CoC and Note well are tentative and subject to the review at Governance WG after the meeting
Organization (if any)
Please tick the box below to confirm that you agree to comply with the Code of Conduct and Note Well of BGIN
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Georgetown University.