Wild card application form Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2021
Once you have completed this form, click the ‘Send’ button below to confirm your application.
You can apply for a wild card until 1 July 2021
By mid August 2021, you will be notified by e-mail whether you have been selected for the programme.
Criteria for participation
We are looking for young professionals from all working fields and industries who want to make a difference. Students are also welcome.
You meet the following criteria:
- minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 23 - 33 years old
- fluent in English (verbal and written)
- eager to work with an international group on the development of leadership skills in sustainability
- you work for an organisation that is not able to pay for your participation fee
Your participation fee of EUR 4.500,- will be covered by a sponsor from the Nudge network.
To be able to participate in the Challenge, you must be able to pay the following costs yourself:
- costs for your accommodation during the Grand Finale closure event on 20 and 21 June 2022 (EUR 600,- incl. VAT for two days and three nights, food and drinks, and invoiced separately by the venue)
- your travel costs to come to the Netherlands
- possible visa costs
Visa for the Netherlands (if applicable)
If you need a visa, our advice is to already start researching the visa requirements for your country. In our experience, wild card candidates who start this research too late are often unsuccessful in obtaining a visa.
NB. Only apply for a visa after we have confirmed that you are a wild card participant.
I would like to apply for a wild card for the 2021 Nudge Global Impact Challenge:
Date of birth
Please include your country code
How did you hear about us?
Friend or colleague
Other (specify below)
If other, please specify
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nudge B.V..