3rd Annual Automotive Industry Excellence Awards Application Form
The Automotive Industry Excellence Awards are meant to recognize and celebrate the key players in various realms of the Automotive Industry who have over the years achieved outstanding results and have positively impacted the lives of their clients.
The awards participants & categories with be tailor-made for organisation in the following automotive industry stakeholders;
• Asset Finance/Auto Finance
• Log Book Loan Providers
• Vehicle Insurers
• Insurance Intermediaries (Brokers/Agents)
• Speed Limiters/Governors Providers
• Vehicle Security/Car Track Solutions
• Car Accessories Providers & Auto Repairers
• Fleet Management Solutions
• Auto Rescue/Recovery Services
• Car Rental Services
• Auto Logistics Providers
• Vehicle Importers
Key links ;
Previous event photos -
Daily Nation e-shots -
The Awards Objectives are;
• RECOGNISE; To recognize and reward excellence in the automotive industry and associated sectors.
• ENCOURAGE; To encourage innovative solutions within the industry.
• ENHANCE; To enhance quality standards.
• PROMOTE; To promote confidence in the industry.
• SAFEGUARD; To safeguard and strengthen interest of stakeholders in the industry.
• PROVIDE; To provide a strategic and reputable platform of interaction for the different stakeholders in the industry.
Benefits of participating in the awards;
• Boosted corporate image
• Enhanced goodwill from the current and potential clients and stakeholders.
• Better brand recognition.
• Positive business reputation.
• Increased revenue and customer loyalty.
• Greater ability to attract talent and retain clients & staff.
• Organisational growth.
To cater for the post event brand visibility promotion on the media and other event related cost such as cost of procuring trophies, certificates, delivery costs and judging team token, the applicable early bird participation fees per participant of Kshs 19,500 for the brands that submit their application by 31st May 2021 and Kshs 33,500 for the late entries. The amount can be settled post the event subject to the provision of a P.O
15th May – 1st June 2021 Nomination & Application Phase
1st June – 15th July 2021 Interviews Phase
15th July– 30th July 2021 Judging Phase
1st – 20th August 2021 Verification Phase
September 20th 2021 Awards Presentation ((virtual due to covid 19(trophies & certificated to be delivered to respective offices ).
9th Floor, Pramukh Towers,Westlands Road ,Next to Standard Chartered HQ
PHONE : +254 721 730 585; +254 101 082 165
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service