Children read books.
Adults donate to the library.
The library buys more children's books.
1) Beginning December 20, adults can complete a pledge form.
2) Pledge to donate at a specific level based on the total number of books all the children read and record for the program.
3) You will receive an invoice around the end of March. Please pay invoice by the end of April. Checks may be made out to Van Meter Public Library.
1) Kids age eighteen or under read books between January 1 and March 20, 2022.
2) Record the books they read either online or on paper.
3) Repeat steps 1 & 2 often!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Your First and Last Name
Your phone number
Your e-mail address
Please indicate what level you'll be pledging at. All funds raised will go toward children's materials and services.
I am pledging at the Bronze Level. I'll donate between $50-$100 depending on how many books are read.
I am pledging at the Silver Level. I'll donate between $75 and $125 depending on how many books are read.
I am pledging at the Gold Level. I'll donate between $100 and $175 depending on how many books are read.
I prefer to pledge a specified dollar amount. Please indicate amount below.
If you prefer to pledge a specified dollar amount, please indicate the amount here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service