Farmers Market 2018 Vendor Form
Event Timing: Every Tuesday from May 1st-December 18th and 28th- 29th, 12:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Event Address:Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ 07311
Contact us at (201) 918-4200 or
Social Media Handles
Please note that one table (approximately 6’ long), tent coverage and electric hook-up (one outlet) is included.
Please describe the items you will be selling:
I agree that I am authorized to sell the below merchandise or consumables and will not engage in any activities outside of what is listed.
Accommodations: (Electric connection is available, please let us know of any other requirements.)
Rules and Regulations
1. The Exchange Place Alliance Farmers Market will be held on Tuesdays from 12:30 to 6:30 pm May 1st through
2. Set-up will begin at 11:00 am and break down will be from 6:30 to 7:30 pm.
3. The Exchange Place Alliance will be requesting entry into the Greenmarket Farmers Markets
4. 10x10 tents, tables and electricity will be provided upon request.
5. The Exchange Place Alliance reserves the right to cancel the Farmers Market for predicted bad weather, holidays, etc.
6. Vendor refundable fee is due no later than the first day of market.
7. Vendors must inform the Exchange Place Alliance of any conflicts resulting in non-participation at least 24 hours in
8. Vendors must not engage in aggressive sales tactics or vulgar behavior that could be viewed as offensive.
10. The Exchange Place Alliance will assign vendors to projected areas.
11. Vendors are responsible for booth clean up and maintaining a tidy area during the market.
12. Vendors agree to exclusively “hold harmless” the Exchange Place Alliance staff, volunteers, board members, and the
City of Jersey City for any and all liability.
Sales Tax + Permits
Vendors are responsible for all licenses and taxes related to the sale of goods. All sales must occur from that vendor’s designated area only.
Space and Equipment Details
Each vendor will receive an approximately 10’ x 10’ space, electric hook-up, one table (6') and tent coverage. All market vending permits are also included in the cost. Placement at the event will be determined by type of vendor. If you have special requirements, please reach out at the time of registration and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The deposit is due in full no later than the first day of market to reserve a space. No spots can be held until payment has been received. Payment can be made via PAY-PAL to
Please note an emailed invoice will also be sent to the address on file as soon as this form is completed. If you'd prefer to pay by check please contact The Exchange Place Alliance staff at your earliest convenience.
Vendor Agreement + Signature
By signing this Vendor Agreement, the vendor/signee acknowledges that they have read and will abide by the rules and regulations. The vendor also acknowledges that space is not guaranteed until payment is made in full and the Vendor Agreement is signed and returned.
By signing the Vendor Agreement the vendor also assumes sole risk of loss, theft or damage to merchandise and other property belonging to the Vendor while such items are on the market property. The Vendor acknowledges that the Organizer does not assume any responsibility to insure the safety of or to protect the Vendor’s merchandise from loss or damage including, but not limited to, fire, rain, left, accident or any other cause. The Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold The Exchange Place Alliance and its organizers or sponsors harmless from any liability damage, cost or expense, and attorneys’ fees or court costs arising from participation in the event in its entirety, including activities in or around vendor spaces, on market premises and/or injury to persons or property. The vendor assumes full responsibility for all merchandise, consumables and goods for sale.
By writing your name below you (Vendor) have signed the Vendor Agreement and acknowledge all rules and regulations stated in the Vendor Form from The Exchange Place Alliance
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service