Petition to reduce height of "Kylli" project
Before you sign below...
* Find full information about this development project here
* Share this petition URL with others:
Summary: High-Rise, High-Density Development Proposal (Kylli project): 30+ story, 370 foot tall complex of 27 buildings totaling 10 million square feet. 40% is office & hotel, remaining 60% is for 6000 dense housing units. 650 feet from edge of Adobe Wells community, 500 feet from the corner of Tasman & Great America. This would increase residences in Santa Clara north of 101 from the current 3000 units to 9000 units in a small area, and a shock this extreme would severely affect traffic and other social infrastructure nearby. Our petition request is to limit the height to 170 feet, based on the precedent of the tallest Santa Clara structure of the 14 story Hyatt hotel. (Details in section 6 below)
1) How concerned are you about this project near our neighborhood?
1 - Extremely concerned
2 - Moderately concerned
3 - Neutral ("I don't care")
4 - Favorable ("I want this proposal to go forward as currently planned")
2) What neighborhood do you live in?
1 - Casa de Amigos (Sunnyvale)
2 - Adobe Wells (Sunnyvale)
3 - Plaza del Rey (Sunnyvale)
4 - City of Santa Clara
5 - Other in city of Sunnyvale
6 - Other in a city other than Santa Clara or Sunnyvale
For our our voices to be heard, we need signatures via your name and email. Your name will be provided to the Rebecca Bustos, Planner for the City of Santa Clara. Your email address will be kept confidential, will not be provided to anyone, and will only be used by Jason (the organizer of this petition) to provide updates on this petition and you can opt out of any updates if you wish.
3) Your First & Last Name:
4) Your email address:
5) Would you be willing to help in any way to spread the word or ask others to sign this petition?
Sorry but No
6) Optional: The counter-proposal to the current 370 foot Kylli project is to limit the height to 170 feet, based on the precedent of the tallest nearby structure of the 14 story Hyatt hotel. It's important to offer a reasonable compromise with some underlying basis because it's not realistic to expect anyone to agree with a request to "Don't develop anything". That said, even 170 feet (ie. 4.5 million square feet vs. 10 million) may seem like too much for our local residents to bear. Do you have any other suggestion for a better counter-proposal? If so, tell us. Be specific on your counter-proposal and the justification why the City of Santa Clara would want to consider it.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service