1. Sponsor: Wichita County Farm Bureau and the Arts Council is sponsoring a Photo Contest through Cowboy True.
2. End Dates: Contest ends March 1, 2019
3. Subject Matter: Entries must exhibit photo's depicting the Cowboy Lifestyle/Heritage. Each contestant limited to 2 entries.
4. Divisions: Two divisions will be available for entry. An open contest will be available to any person who wishes to participate. A youth contest will be available for all students grades 3rd - 12th.
5. Judging Criteria: Prize winners will be selected by Sponsor from eligible entries based on following criteria: Best photo based on the theme. Entrants must comply with these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: (We will select a Winner and 1 Runner-ups from each division)–First Place: $200 cash prize –Runners-up: $100 cash prize each
7. Other Conditions: Entries will not be returned to entrants. The Sponsors reserve the right to reproduce, publish, or exhibit entries without notification of compensation. Winners will be notified by April 13th via email with instructions on how to claim prizes.
8. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If winner does not respond to first prize notification within 10 calendar days of mailing, if prize notification is returned undelivered, rejects prize or fails to comply with these Contest Rules, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
It you have questions please contact Trey Berend at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940-733-1991
2. Contest Sponsors and Associates are given the absolute rights and permission to copyright, use, print, publish, and reproduce the photographs I have submitted to the above mentioned competition for their own use with no compensation to the photographer. In all uses, the photographer will be credited with the work.
3. In the event that there are models/person/inadvertent individuals in the photography entry, I hereby state that the use of likeness of these persons have been photographed with their permission. If they are under 18 years of age, written consent/permission of their legal guardian has been obtained. Thereby the organizer is not liable for any compensation or other claims sought by such person.
4. I have met all of the rules and regulations published for this contest