1. All tractors must be in good mechanical condition to participate in the cruise (i.e., properly functioning brakes and parking brakes, non-excessive fuel or water leaks, good tires, non-excessive exhaust, etc.).
2. Traffic laws must be obeyed at all times during the cruise, including stops.
3. All drivers must have a valid driver’s license (state law), and drivers under 18 years must have written parental permission.
4. Operators must have insurance.
5. All participants must sign a disclaimer that is part of the registration form.
6. No “horseplay” will be allowed during the cruise, including stops.
7. Riders are not allowed unless they are seated in a “buddy” seat that is securely positioned next to or with the operator’s seat. Other seats must be approved by tractor cruise officials. Inappropriate or unsafe seats will be prohibited and the rider will not be allowed to ride the tractor during the cruise.
8. No ATVs will be allowed unless they are used by a cruise worker/volunteer.
9. All tractors must be 1985 or older and must be able to go at least 10 mph.
10. No alcohol will be allowed at any time.
11. Drivers must follow the designated route, stay with their designated group, are not allowed to pass and should drive on the shoulder whenever possible.
12. No implements, trailers or dual wheels are allowed.
13. All tractors must have a slow moving vehicle sign securely mounted on the rear.
14. No refunds.
All safety rules will be enforced by the officials of the 2018 Keep Missouri Farming Tractor Cruise. Any violations to the above stated rules or any other items or actions deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate for the cruise participants, volunteers, the general public or communities will result in the tractor and/or cruise participant being asked to leave the cruise route.