2021 Symposium Request for Proposal (RFP)
November 17-19, 2021, Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Welcome Presenters!! You are invited to submit a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the 2021 Neglected & Delinquent Leadership Symposium, Overcoming Obstacles. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently planning to offer the Symposium in person, however, we recognize that this may change. We are working on a plan to offer the Symposium virtually if we need to cancel the face to face conference.
We have 80 neglected institutions, 109 delinquent institutions, 57 LEAs, and 6 state-run facilities in our state. Put together, we are the second largest school district in the state of Pennsylvania.
We have so much information to share with one another and we encourage you to share what you know and what you do well. In addition to those quality presenters that we have had at previous symposiums, we have many institutions in the state that we have not heard from. This is your opportunity!
Presenters are encouraged to share their programs, population, adversities, triumphs, and lessons learned. This year we are hoping to highlight sessions in the areas of Successful Online Learning Tools, Social-Emotional Learning, Best Practices for Core Subjects and Special Education. Please consider sharing with your fellow peers so they in turn can help our neglected and delinquent population!
• Submit a proposal to by Proposals must be submitted by August 31, 2021.
• Presenters will be emailed by September 10, 2021, regarding the status of their proposal.
• If accepted, register for the N&D Symposium between September 13 – 24, 2021.
• Meals and transportation are the responsibility of the presenter. Meal costs are required if staying at the lodge.
• Presenter is responsible for providing all equipment needed for the presentation. Only a screen and flip chart will be provided.
• Presenters must adhere to all copyright laws.
• Provide lodging and free registration for up to two presenters per presentation.
• Provide a screen and flip chart in each room. Presenter is responsible for any additional equipment.
Are you willing to repeat your session? Please note all sessions are one hour.
Do you have any specific room set-up or size limitations? (Optional)
Are you willing to present face-to-face, virtually, or both, so that we can be prepared in the event we need to move to a virtual platform?
If the conference is moved to a virtual platform, training will be provided to presenters on the platform.
Face to Face only
Virtual only (if offered)
Presenter Information: Presentations are limited to two presenters. Vendor presentations will be accepted, however the lead presenter must be from an institution, using the product. Presentations should focus on the use of the product in the institution.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Northwest Tricounty intermediate Unit 5.