In order to be eligible for press credentials for this year's Taste of Randolph:
• Be on editorial assignment with an outlet that publishes music, entertainment, event, fashion, and/or cultural coverage. Because of the limited amount of credentials, freelance writers who are not on assignment will NOT be provided credentials. Editors must put in the request and copy the writers in the press application form.
• Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, & YouTube are NOT considered eligible outlets for media credentials.
• Photography websites, photographers, and/or videographers looking to build a portfolio will NOT be credentialed. You must be on assignment. Point & Shoot cameras will not be permitted in the photo pits. This policy will be enforced by security.
• If you're a print outlet and would like to speed up the process, send a current copy of your publication to:
Cramer PR, 1455 W Gregory St, Chicago, IL 60640.
• If you represent a college publication or radio station, please have the assigning editor submit the request. Also note the size of your school's student body.
If your application is approved, you will receive check-in and on-site instructions.
The deadline for press applications is Friday, May 30, 2015. We will not review or consider your application after this date. You will be notified of your application status by Wednesday, June 10, 2014. If your application is approved, you will receive check-in and on-site instructions.