1. REGISTER: Registration Fees for Incoming International Participating GIN School Project Teams: $240 USD for BOTH students and advisors. ***Local Schools please contact FDR
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION & REGISTRATION PAYMENT IS MARCH 14th, 2019
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:All conference activities, conference meals, airport and daily transportation to and from the hotel.
1a. BE PREPARED TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FOR GIN PROJECT TEAMS:School NameHost CountryPre Conference/ Post Conference ProgrammingFull Name of Person Completing RegistrationPerson Completing Registration Email ContactFull Name of a Finance Officer at your schoolContact of a Finance Officer at your schoolFull Name of Emergency ContactEmergency ContactsFull Names of GIN AdvisorsContacts for All GIN Advisors (Email)Total number of attendees from your schoolTotal number of teamsStudent dietary, medical and accessibility needsFlight Arrival and Departure InformationFinalized confirmation from hotel for reservationsStudent GIN Project Team Information:Team #, Global Issues & NameFull Name of All Students of Team #Corresponding Email for all Students on Team #Grade LevelWorkshop TitleGIN Project Global IssueGIN Project Essential QuestionGIN Project Impact StatementGIN Project DescriptionPlan for SustainabilityWorkshop Lesson PlanWorkshop Presentation Video: Film your Workshop Presentation, upload and submit shared youtube linkFilm Festival Submission: Film Festival Youtube URLREVIEW AND FOLLOW ALL GIN TEAM GUIDELINES:GIN PROJECT WORKSHOPPlan and develop your GIN Project Workshop using the guidelines outlined in the GIN Workshop Guide: http://globalissuesnetwork.org/student-workshop-guidelines/Make sure to film and submit your GIN Project Team Workshop Video: Uploading your video to youtube and submitting a shareable link in the conference registration form.FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSIONFilming and submitting your Film Festival Video: http://globalissuesnetwork.org/film-festival-guidelines/
1c. REGISTRATION FEE DETAILS:Additional international and national wire transfer fees must be covered by visiting schoolsPLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANK DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION TO ENSURE YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR ALL COSTS
1d. FDR GIN CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INVOICES:After registering you will receive an invoice with instructions for payment for bank wire transfer.
2. WE WILL RESERVE YOUR TRANSPORTATION We will use the information you submit in the GIN Team Conference Registration Form to book your Airport Transportation.You will receive a request to confirm numbers, arrivals, departures and flight information upon final submission of Registration.** Please be sure to update us should there be any changes in numbers or flights.
3. BOOKING HOTEL RESERVATIONS FOR THE GIN CONFERENCE: HOTEL costs will be paid by each school directly to the hotel and are NOT covered by the conference fee.
HOTEL Reservation Form, contact information, and rates. Make a copy, add your information, and send this form to the hotel contact directly: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BUDS5K-3NKAYI4tJbHgkwROO6xfcDO9eVOidWjMJtVs/edit?usp=sharing
Please CC FDR so that we may support you: email@example.comDAZZLER HOTEL Direct Contact (should you have any questions or concerns):Mrs. Nathalie YepezE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: (51-1) 634 4001
HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 25th, 2019PLEASE RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
4. VISASPlease double check visa requirement given the nationalities of your participating students and educators. Please double check and follow your host country’s requirements and deadlines for visas.Please make sure that all participants have a blank page in their passport. You will be issued a tourist visa upon arrival as part of the Peruvian immigration process.
5. TRAVELING WITH MINORS- LEGAL GUARDIAN/PARENTAL CONSENT FORM:Please check with local immigration authorities about specific requirements. Minors may necessitate parent permission to travel. Some requirements may include a parent permission from a notary, copy of birth certificate, proof of return flight, travel dates, hotel info, event info, and advisor information. Again, please check and come prepared with any and all of the above as needed.Please feel free to use the following Legal Guardian/Parent Consent Form: CLICK HERE.
6. VACCINESPlease check and follow your host country’s vaccine requirements for all student and educator participants.
7. DRESS CODE: Business Casual/ Easy and comfortable movementEx: Comfortable and supportive shoes, jeans/comfortable slacks/easy to move in dresses/skirts, t-shirt/collared shirtsPlease no: holes, rips, inappropriate words or images, or hard to move in clothes.
8. CODE OF CONDUCT- We are here to exchange and innovate solutions to complex problems. Come prepared to collaborate with empathy and work hard!- Substance abuse will not be tolerated- zero tolerance policy- Disrespect, discrimination and bullying will not be tolerated- zero tolerance policy- Students and advisors need their sleep, you will be asked to respect each other and take care of yourself by adhering to the set curfew.- No visiting with each other in sleeping areas/rooms. Students will be expected to meet and visit after conference hours in public and common areas with advisor chaperones present.
STUDENTS WHO BREAK THE CODE OF CONDUCT:Students and parents must be made aware that if students are found breaking the code of conduct, they will be asked to leave the conference and may be asked to fly home early with an advisor chaperone. The student's family will be responsible for the extra costs.
Students must be in Grades 7-12. If you're interested in sending more than 6 teams, please contact the GIN Conference Coordinator for more information.
ONLY FILL OUT THE INFORMATION FOR THE TEAMS YOU ARE BRINGING. If you have one team, please fill out the information for Team 1. If you have two teams, please fill out the information for Team 1 and Team 2, etc.