Cumberland County AIG Program- 2017-2018 Parent Survey
The Academically/Intellectually Gifted Program is interested in your feedback in order to assist us with the 2019-2022 AIG Local Plan update. Please select the answer that best describes your opinion about each statement or question. Complete this brief survey no later than Friday, May 18 to share your opinions with us.
1. The AIG program provides opportunities for your child to work with other children who have similar interests and abilities.
2. How familiar are you with your child's Differentiated Education Plan? (DEP)
Very familiar- I know what services the school offers my AIG child
Somewhat familiar- I know about some of the services the school offers my AIG child
Not familiar- I do not know any services the school offers my AIG child
3. The AIG program is beneficial to your child.
4. How challenging is the work in the AIG program for your child?
5. What types of communication do you receive concerning your child’s participation in the AIG program?
Field trip information
6. What changes would you like to see regarding the AIG program?
We are in the process of updating the CCS AIG Local Plan and would value your input.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cumberland County Schools.
Terms of Service