FC 2020 Charity Auction Submissions
We're open for donations to our 2020 Charity Auction! Proceeds from this auction will benefit The Billy DeFrank LGBTQ+ Community Center. If you have something of value you're willing to donate to our charity auction, please fill out this form!
Items should be delivered to the Further Confusion ART SHOW no later than *SATURDAY by close of Art Show*
*Charity Voice Auction: Sunday, January 19th, time TBA*
Potential charity auction items include:
- Rare, collectible, or one-of-a-kind pieces of furry artwork or merchandise
- Rare/collectible items from Further Confusion history (numbered fursuit tags, etc.)
- Finished costume pieces or entire costumes
- Non-furry fan collectibles (movie merchandise, pop culture merchandise, autographs)
Please do not submit:
- Artwork commission slots (we cannot verify that these are delivered, and would prefer "ready to take home" artwork)
- "YCH" style artwork (same reasons as above)
- Any content that would require a rating above "PG-13"
- Character designs or "adoptables" (AKA "rights" to a character design for personal use, costume creation, etc.)
Thank you, and happy bidding!
What's up for bidding?
Item description (for auctioneer)
As much detail about the item as possible - artist, medium, details, dates, etc. **Links to photos appreciated!!**
Approximate item retail value
If unknown, type "unknown"
Starting bid - best guess
Subject to change based on staff evaluation
Name to credit for donation
Entering "Anonymous" is OK!
Email for contact
In case we have questions regarding your item
Phone number for contact
Only to be used in case of a "no-show" item by Saturday evening
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, Ltd.