Our 100th episode is fast approaching, and we want to celebrate. But we want you guys - our awesome listeners - to be a part of it. So we are holding a design competition: design a "Fat Black Podcast" riding kit (bibs and jersey) with whatever clever, creative, purely awesome design you can think of, and the winner will receive that kit, some awesome coffee and if we're feeling really generous an awesome Aeropress to have yourself a fine coffee anywhere!
We are launching the kit-production as a bit of 'kickstarter-ish' campaign, so we need a minimum if 20 kits confirmed before we can produce. If we don't hit our number, then everyone get's a full refund.
Produce a design using what ever you want. Hand drawn, Photoshop or Illustrator and post it over on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TriSpecific
You have till the 19th of June to enter the competition ... We will decide who wins and which kit gets produced then.
If you just want the kit. Let us know below ... We will send you an invoice to secure a more awesome high quality Fat Black Podcast cycling kit produced by Cuore..
- Exclusive design
- Manufactured by Cuore, racewear provider for Team USA and IAM Cycling
- High-stretch fabric on the sleeves and side panels provide a sleek and comfortable fit
- Breathable, sweat-wicking fabric on the chest and back
- Unique sweat-proof mobile phone pocket
- Back panel headphone guide keeps wires neatly stowed away
- Locking chest zipper moves easily when you want to adjust, stays locked in place while you ride
- Subtle reflective elements on the rear pockets increase visibility and safety