Copernicus for geohazard risk reduction
This questionnaire aims to analyse the use of Copernicus products and services among geohazard risk reduction stakeholders in the Atlantic Area. The Platform for Atlantic Geohazard Risk Management (AGEO) is a new project co-financed under the Interreg Programme for the Atlantic Area, which aims to launch several Citizens’ Observatory pilots on geohazards according to regional priorities. These will demonstrate how citizens’ involvement in geohazard risks prevention can strengthen regional and national risk management systems.
Information reported by
1. Do you know Copernicus or other Earth Observing System?
2. Please, classify your knowledge about Copernicus
3. Have you ever been training about Copernicus programme?
Yes, it was appropiate
Yes but it was inadequate
I am not really interested
4. Have your group ever demanded data from Copernicus?
Yes, from the Emergency Management Service (EMS)
Yes, from other Copernicus Services
5. In case you ever demanded data from Copernicus please, select the priority usage of it.
Recovery after emergencies
Geological risk research
6. How can you evaluate your interaction with Copernicus services?
7. Which is the framework of your cooperation with Copernicus services?
Determined by Legislation
8. Do you have a specific group responsible for interplay with Copernicus services?
I do not Knorr
9. Please, select in order of frequency (1 is the lowest and 4 is the highest) the types of geohazards your group support in collaboration with public and private administrations
Tools for geohazards
10. Does your group participate in the development and implementation of any tool in the Copernicus Emergency Management Service (EMS)?
I do not know
11. In case of yes, please select which type of tool.
Early Warning System
12. How do you consider the user interphace of these tools?
13. How do you consider the usefulness of these tools?
14. The interpretation of the results from Copernicus EMS is
15. Is there any product or service that you consider necessary and it is not included in Copernicus EMS?
16. Regarding Copernicus EMS information products, do you want to
Search and use the metadata
Display/share/redistribute the Copernicus service information products without any modification
Further process of the Copernicus service information to produce other value-added products
Download the Copernicus service information products
17. How would you like Copernicus EMS service information be made available ?
18. Which tool do you think could be incorporated into Copernicus EMS to improve your work?
19. How would you like to be able to download Copernicus EMS information?
20. For what purpose would you like to use Copernicus EMS products and services?
For your own purpose
For risk management purpose
Copernicus Data Policy
21. Have your group been able to download data from Copernicus EMS?
I do not know
22. In case the data could not be downloaded, please indicate what type of restrictions were found.
Not EU member state
General Public Users
Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
23. Do you think the information provided by Copernicus EMS is useful for an emergency plan?
24. How would you rate your experience with Copernicus EMS in general?
25. Do you have any suggestion to make in regards to this questionnaire?
26. Would you like to be contacted to refine your needs regarding the access to dissemination and exploitation of Copernicus EMS products and services?
Data Protection Law
I have read and accepted the data protection
We informed that personal data collected in this form will be incorporated into a file whose head is the Spanish Geological Survey. The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is enable the communication between IGME and the survey respondents.
In any case, users have the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and limitation or opposition in their treatment. Data communication. In no case will this data be transferred to third parties.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Universidad Complutense de Madrid.