This agreement (the “Agreement”) governs all use of Trimble Connect Educational subscriptions by eligible educational institutions (“Institutions”).
1. All usage of Trimble Connect educational subscriptions are subject to the then-current Trimble Connect Terms of Service, currently available at: https://connect.trimble.com/terms-service.html
2. Trimble Connect Educational subscriptions are available without charge.
3. Educational subscriptions may only be used by the Institution’s qualified instructors and enrolled students solely for classwork, classroom teaching purposes, and/or non-commercial academic research purposes. Educational subscriptions may not be used for any non-educational purpose, including, without limitation, commercial, professional, for-profit purposes. For example, but not as a limitation, individuals who are employed as professional staff by the Institution (e.g., facilities management team, etc.) may not use EDU subscriptions in that capacity.
4. The Institution is responsible for ensuring compliance by any and all users with the requirements of this Agreement, including, without limitations, the Terms of Service.
5. The term of the Agreement is one (1) year from date of application (the “Term”), and shall automatically renew for additional one-year Terms until terminated. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon 30 days written notice to the other party.