Albuquerque Bilingual Academy: Letter of Intent for New Pre-K - 8th Grade Students (SY 2020-2021)
Thank you for your interest in ABA! Please make sure to fill out this portion completely if you would like for your child to attend LP for the school year 2020-2021.
Important dates to remember for NEW INCOMING STUDENTS:
• Letters of Intent for “NEW STUDENTS for SY 2020-2021” will be accepted starting February 3, 2020.
• Open house for Selected New Students in K-8 grades will be February 6 & 7, 2020 from 9 am-12 pm. Tours are available upon request.
Selection through a Lottery Process & Notification of Acceptance will have 3 sessions:
• 1st Lottery drawing will be February 20, 2020 at 3 pm. Selected students from L1 will be notified February 21, 2020 by 5pm. Registration window for selected lottery 1 students will be February 24 – February 28, 2020.
• 2nd Lottery drawing will be March 5, 2020 by 3pm. Selected students from L2 will be notified March 6, 2020 by 5pm. Registration window for selected lottery 2 students will be March 9-13, 2020.
• 3rd Lottery drawing will be March 19, 2020. Selected students from L3 will be notified March 20, 2020 by 5pm. Registration window for selected lottery 3 students will be March 23-27, 2020.
Any new Letter of intent received for new students will be put on the next scheduled lottery drawing.
New student documentation needed: Original Birth Certificate, Shot records, adult ID and guardianship documents if applicable.
Student Date of Birth
Student Grade (grade in 2019-2020 school yr.)
Parent Phone Number (cell)
Alternate Contact: Name & Phone Number
Incoming sibling priority: Siblings of currently enrolled students in grades K-8 will be given registration priority. Siblings of returning students currently enrolled must have a registration packet on file to be considered for admission. I HAVE A CHILD CURRENTLY ENROLLED AT LPELC.
Name of Sibling/Student Currently Attending LPELC (Please include 'NA' if you do not have a child currently attending LPELC)
Other incoming students with enrollment priorities. *Students that meet homeless requirements, in foster care or in the juvenile justice system will be enrolled immediately upon completion of best interest determination/consultation:
Foster Care Student
Juvenile Justice System
How did you hear of ABA?
Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Parent of a current ABA student
Parent Verification: I verify that I am the parent/guardian of the student included in this form and that we are interested in attending LPELC next school year (Please type your full name).
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of La Promesa Early Learning Center.