If you are a Middlebury College student interested in working or volunteering in my research lab, please skip question 1 and fill out questions 2-8 below.
1. If you are not a Middlebury student, and are interested in collaborating or have a research-related inquiry, please share your comments here. Then scroll down to the end of this form, bypassing Q 2-7, and click submit. Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Either way I'll reply to you shortly.
2. Briefly describe why you are interested in becoming involved in the Thomas research lab, and what you hope to gain from your experience.
3. What type of position are you seeking? Check as many options as apply.
4. What year in college are you currently?
5. Which of the following describes you? Check all that apply.
6. Which semester(s) would you like to get involved in the lab?
7. If you have worked as a research asst in another department or lab, please indicate which professor, department, or lab you worked with.
8. Is there anything else I should know about your situation or your interest? You can also use this space to comment or clarify any of your previous answers.