GENERAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES
• Application deadline is February 1, 2018.
• Those submitting do not need to be a member of Handbell Musicians of America.
• Consider all aspects of handbell musicianship in all settings as you develop your class ideas. The board strives to select a wide variety of classes for all constituencies of our membership.
• Those interested in teaching at the event must submit a separate Class Submission Application for each class topic/idea they would like to present.
• All applications MUST be completed using this online form. Applications in other formats will not be accepted.
• Questions regarding the process should be directed to Jill Fite at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• $40 honorarium per 50-minute class session taught up to $200 for the event
• Registration for the event is required to attend classes, participate in massed ringing sessions, or join attendees at event meals.
• Your faculty honorarium can be applied toward your registration.
SPECIAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
This is a multi-page application that will require detailed information about the class you propose and the equipment required for that class. We recommend you prepare your answers for the following questions in a text document before you begin the application so you can simply copy and paste them into the form. This will help prevent the form from timing-out and your data being lost before you are able to complete the application.
Questions that may require advance preparation:
• Information about where the class you propose has been previously presented.
• Class Description: A brief description of your class (approximately 100 words). This will be posted on the event website to encourage attendance and will be included in the event program guide.
• Class Outline: A more detailed description of the class, your planned teaching methods, class goals, etc.
• Prepare a complete list of the equipment required for the class.