All students in Junior School from Years 2-6 who learn an instrument or voice, are invited to enter the Eisteddfod. This is an opportunity to perform two pieces in front of an audience and get feedback on the performance from an experienced adjudicator.
The Eisteddfod will be held on Thursday 14 June in the Maali Mia Theatre starting from 9am. Session times for each year group will be published closer to the date once we have all the entry forms.
There are two types of entry: Individual or Ensemble (duets, trios etc).
Entry forms must be submitted by Thursday 31 May.
Please note that performers must send copies of their music and piano accompaniment or backing track to Mrs Carmen Vasiu at
or hand in hard copies to the Arts Office (Maali Mia Building).
Conditions of Entry
1. Students should perform two contrasting pieces of their own choice or one piece of no more than 6 minutes duration. Ensembles may perform just one piece if they prefer to.
2. Each entry must have copies of the music attached. Those requiring an accompanist should include the additional accompaniment parts.
3. Students who play two instruments are encouraged to perform one piece on each instrument. Vocal entries are very welcome.
4. Entry fees are $10.00 for individual entries and $5.00 per person for ensemble entries. These fees will be billed to your Term 3 account.
5. You may supply your own accompanist or one can be arranged for you through the Music Department at an additional fee of $5. If your piece is written to include accompaniment, then you must use one.
6. Accompaniment may be provided by backing track - there will be facility in the theatre to play MP3's.
I have read and understood the Conditions of Entry
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service