Oxford Dance Forum (ODF) is a collective of individual professional dance artists based in Oxfordshire.
There are currently two ways to subscribe to ODF: as a members, or as an associate.
Anyone can be an associate. Being an associate offers the following benefits:
- regular updates of ODF activities and professional opportunities, currently as a monthly newsletter, via email
- ability to participate in ODF meetings
To join ODF as a member, we kindly request that you provide:
- an Oxfordshire-based address, and
- further information about your professional dance activities (please note, dance students are not eligible for membership at this time)
Once your form has been reviewed and approved by the ODF steering group, you will be sent an invoice for an annual membership fee (currently £20), which will open access to the full membership benefits.
In addition to the benefits open to associates, members will also be able to:
- vote at the AGM
- access free/discounted attendance to professional development activities coordinated by ODF
- apply for ODF financial support, when such schemes are available
- volunteer to stand for election to serve on the steering group
Please note: all information collected through this form will be handled in confidence and in accordance with the GDPR 2016/679 (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
) and with the Data Protection Act 2018 (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2018/12/contents/enacted
ODF will never share your information with anyone.