Dragons Cupboard Order Form
Rules for Dragons Cupboard Orders:
- Each student utilizing the Dragon's Cupboard, Tiffin University's Food Pantry, is required to complete an initial intake form prior to accessing the pantry. The link is as follows:
- Walk- In's are NOT permitted: You must have completed the order form and have a confirmed pick-up appointment
- All orders must be placed prior to 10:00 am on the day of pick up. Any orders placed after 10:00 am will not be available for pick up until the following day.
- Pick up hours are as follows:
- Monday - Friday: 11:30 am- 12:00 pm, you must respond to the pick-up email with the exact time you will be picking up and MUST receive confirmation.
- If you are unable to pick-up at this time, please email
- Closed on weekends, holiday/ university breaks/ when the university is closed
- If we were unable to provide an item you have requested via this order form we will do our best to find an adequate substitution
- You are LIMITED TO 15 ITEMS PER ORDER
- You are LIMITED to 2 ORDERS PER WEEK
- You will be contacted via your TU email when your order is ready for pick up
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Tiffin University.