Write for Child Rights - An Initiative by Child Awareness Project
Each article must be between 500-700 words
The title/topic must be relevant to the essence of this cause (i.e. Children's Rights)
Articles must be in English
Ensure proper grammar and spelling
Be patient - due to the volume of submissions, it may take our team a while to go through the articles
For any queries regarding "Write for Child Rights", drop us an email at
For more information visit theCAPro.org/write-for-child-rights
WE SUGGEST THAT YOU TYPE YOUR ARTICLE OFFLINE AND PASTE IT IN THE FORM BELOW
Name of Contributor
Ensure that it doesn't exceed 3-4 sentences
Child/Teen health (including mental health)
Civic Engagement & Politics
Girls and gender disparity
Refugee Crisis & Children
If "Other", please specify
Please paste/type the article here
We encourage photos and pictures to illustrate the article. Please either add them to Google Drive/Dropbox and paste the link below or email them to
. Please note that photos you submit will be governed by the same terms and conditions set out in this form.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this form, I, the contributor, understand and agree to the following -
1. I have explicit permission from the source of the story to share the story on this platform (if applicable)
2. I agree and irrevocably consent that I have the right to submit this article to the Child Awareness Project. I also confirm that this article has not been published (word-for-word) on any other platform, to the best of my knowledge.
3. I agree that the copyright, if any, in the Contribution and all other rights title and interest shall be exclusively licensed to the Company for a period of one year and thereafter, the Company shall have the benefit of a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, non-royalty licence thereafter for use and for exploitation throughout the world by any and all means in all media whether now known or hereinafter invented, developed or discovered in perpetuity for any other use owned and controlled or represented by the Company. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes exploitation of the Contribution by way of sub-licensing the same to a third party.
4. The Company shall have to the right to edit, copy, add, exhibit, promote, transmit, distribute, translate, adapt, cut, manipulate, reproduce exploit all or any part of the Contribution as the Company deems fit. The Contribution can be used by the Company without a fee being due or becoming payable and the Company shall have no further obligations arising directly or indirectly to me or any third party representing me. I understand there is no obligation by the Company to exploit or use this contribution.
5. The Company may without my further consent use my name, likeness, biography, photographs of me and recordings of interviews with me in advertising, publicising, promoting the contribution in all media formats throughout the world.
6. I am able to give the Contribution and have the legal capacity to freely enter into this Consent Form and to the best of my knowledge and belief the Contribution is truthful, genuine, does not infringe any copyright and data protection laws, and is not a breach of confidence, defamatory, libellous, constitute a contempt of court, an act(s) that shall bring the Company into disrepute or is an act in contravention of the Official Secrets Act.
7. The Company shall not be liable to me or my legal representatives for any loss or damage or injury to me or my property caused or suffered in connection the contribution.
8. I will indemnify the Company against all claims, damages, and losses arising as a result of a breach of any warranties I make under this Consent Form.
9. I understand the Company will use my personal details for the purpose of the promotion, exploitation and transmission of the contribution, I understand this Consent Form affects my rights under the Data Protection laws.
10. The Charity may assign or licence the benefit and rights granted herein to any other subsidiary, associated company, affiliated party or third party as required to exploit this contribution.
11. This contribution is completely voluntary and unpaid.
Please signify your acceptance and understanding of the Consent by submitting this form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service