Islamic Network Volunteer Registration
Our aim at Islamic Network is to empower and support Mosques in the UK to provide a service that engages and nurtures the young people in their community.
We have various tasks, projects, and teams so you can pick where you want to come forward and get involved!
Some of the many perks that come with volunteering with Islamic Network.
• Earn the pleasure and reward of Allah ﷻ
• Get to mix and mingle with world-renowned Islamic speakers
• Travel and lunch costs fully paid for (if you have to come to the office/an event)
• Learn a plethora of skills, for example, project management, digital marketing, G Suite and more
• Create amazing bonds of brother-/sisterhood
• Potential pathway to employment with Islamic Network!
Date Of Birth
Tell us about you and your story - why do you want to volunteer with Islamic Network?
What area would you like to volunteer in with Islamic Network?
Please tick a maximum of 3 areas
Creative Design (Graphic Design/Video Production)
Islamic Network has adopted an extremism policy to enable it to comply with its duties under the law.
By signing this agreement, it does not necessarily mean you are a member of staff, subcontractor, volunteer or speaker. You may be asked to sign this form if you have a formal meeting with us, enter into a working relationship with us or engage in any activity that has sufficient reason to be covered by this policy.
We expect all staff, subcontractors, volunteers and speakers (whether at our events or representing Islamic Network at external events) to abide by the policy’s core ethos and principles. This is set out in the guidance below. As part of this policy all staff, subcontractors, volunteers and speakers are expected to sign this code of conduct agreement.
Please read the guidance below.
(1) Will ensure that you do not promote, advocate or endorse hatred, violence against anyone, or any group, faith or community, in the UK or overseas.
(2) Must not promote, endorse, glorify or praise terrorism in any form.
(3) Must not express support for any proscribed terrorist group.
(4) Will not break any laws, at home or when travelling overseas.
(5) Will not promote, advocate or endorse the breaking of any laws at home or overseas.
(6) Will ensure that you do not promote, advocate or endorse any intolerance against anyone, or group, faith or community, in the UK or overseas.
(7) Must ensure any quotes from the Qur’an, Prophetic Sunnah and Islamic Scholars are clearly placed in context and not left for the public, audience or media to infer support for hatred or violence.
(8) Will ensure, if applicable, that your speech/activity/presentation is appropriate to the age and understanding of the audience.
(9) Must always be appropriately dressed for any Islamic Network event and adopt the correct language, and behaviour.
(10) Must ensure the content of the speech/activity/presentation must contribute to Islamic Network’s aims and objectives of empowering and supporting Mosques in the UK to provide a service that engages and nurtures the young people in their community.
(11) Must not promote or endorse any political party or candidate during working hours or at any Islamic Network events.
(12) Are not permitted to raise or gather funds for any external organisation or cause without express written permission from the Board of Trustees. Applicable to staff, subcontractors, speakers and fundraising volunteers only (this does not apply to non-fundraising volunteers).
(13) Agree, if applicable, to Islamic Network staff (or anyone with delegated authority) and trustees having the right and responsibility to interrupt and/or stop the speech/activity/presentation for any violation of this agreement, and asking the speaker to leave the panel/event/activity.
(14) Agree that any violation of this policy will be considered gross misconduct, which may lead to immediate dismissal. Applicable to staff, subcontractors, Islamic Network speakers and volunteers only.
I have read and agree to abide by the Islamic Network Extremism Guidance
Code Of Conduct
This Code of Conduct applies to all Islamic Network personnel (includes staff, volunteers and subcontractors).
We trust all Islamic Network personnel to always use their best judgement on areas which are not covered in this code. Contact your line manager or email
if you face any issues or have any questions concerning this.
Here is the link to the Code Of Conduct -
Code Of Conduct Declaration
I have read and agree to abide by the Islamic Network Code of Conduct.
This volunteer form is binding in honour only and is not intended to be a legally binding contract between the volunteer and Islamic Network. Neither party intends any employment relationship to be created now or at any time in the future. This agreement may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party.
- To provide you with information and training so you can maximise your volunteer role.
- To assign you with a named supervisor who will provide you with regular mentoring and guidance.
- To treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- To be receptive to any comments and feedback.
- To value and recognise you as a significant resource in achieving the goals for our charity.
- To fulfil your role to the best of your ability.
- To follow the organisation’s policies and procedures.
- To meet time and task commitments and to provide sufficient notice when I'm not available.
- To act in a way that promotes and enhances the aims and objectives of Islamic Network.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Islamic Network.
Terms of Service