Register to offer Community Aradhana - Utsava Sampradhaya Krithis on April 4, 2020
Submit this form by February 16, 2020.
* Three Community Aradhana concerts - each concert featuring three Utsava Sampradaya Krithis - will be organized. Participation is open to everyone.
* Vocalists, instrument players, and percussion players who are capable of rendering varnams/krithis with shruti suddham are welcome to join.
* Submit this form by February 16, 2020 to receive lessons and notations. Each Vaggeyakara Vaibhavam participant will pay a one time $25 registration fee regardless of the number of concerts one chooses to be part of on April 4, 2020.
* Registrants will receive lyrics, notations, and audio recordings of the Utsava Sampradaya Krithis by February 22, 2020. Learn and practice individually or with your teacher’s guidance in the shruti designated for each concert.
* It is important to attend two rehearsals - on March 21 and 28, 2020 - to ensure coherent group rendering. Rehearsals will be coordinated by Nada Vipanchi and notified to all registrants.
* Perform on April 4, 2020 in Apex Halle Cultural Arts Center along with your cohort of registrants.
Please email questions to
What krithis will be featured in each of the three concerts?
1. “Hecharika” - Morning Community Aradhana Concert led by Smt Varuni Ravinder - Shruti G
mElukOvayya - bowLi, kanDacApu
heccarikagA - yadukula kAmbhOji - khanDa cApu
koluvaiyunnADE - dEvagAndhAri - Adi
2. “Nalugu” - Afternoon Community Aradhana Concert led by Sri Shreyas Ashok - Shruti C#
Aragimpave - tODi – rUpaka
nagumOmu galavAni - madhyamAvati – Adi
nApAli (SankarAbharaNam, Adi)
3. “Mangalam” - Evening Community Aradhana Concert led by Smt Deekshita Venkataraman - Shruti G#
lAli lAlayya lAli - kEdAragauLa - jampa
poola panbu - Ahiri - rUpakam
patiki hArati rE -surati - Adi
Choose the Aradhana(s) you choose to participate in. You can join one or more (or all) of the following group concerts.
“Hecharika” - Morning Community Aradhana Concert led by Smt Varuni Ravinder - Shruti G (krithis: mElukOvayya-bowLi-kanDacApu; heccarikagA-yadukula kAmbhOji-khanDa cApu; koluvaiyunnADE-dEvagAndhAri-Adi)
“Nalugu” - Afternoon Community Aradhana Concert led by Shreyas Ashok - Shruti C# (Aragimpave-tODi-rUpakam; nagumOmu galavAni-madhyamAvati–Adi; nApAli-SankarAbharaNam-Adi)
"Mangalam" - Evening Community Aradhana Concert led by Smt Deekshitha Venkataraman - Shruti G# (lAli lAlayya lAli-kEdAragauLa-jampa; poola panbu-Ahiri-rUpakam; patiki hArati rE-surati-Adi)
I agree to put in the effort to learn the krithis of my chosen concerts; I will attend the rehearsal sessions.
I agree to pay a $25 registration fee to participate in Vaggeyakara Vaibhavam 2020. I understand that each participant pays only one $25 fee regardless of the number of group concerts one participates on April 4, 2020.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service