Application Form - Virtual Christmas Market
November 13th - December 21st 2020
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Rules and Regulations
1. The WBC 2020 Online Christmas marketing is a virtual market platform created to allow local business the opportunity to sell their products to residents in a Christmas Market Style.
2. NO swearing or abuse through the online platform will be tolerated in any form. Those individuals or businesses who do not follow this rule will be removed from the market. (No refund will be issued)
3. Once a customer has made contact via comment on your item's post - it is your responsibility to transfer communication away from the Facebook virtual market this can be via - messenger, email, phone or online shop to allow smooth transactions and delivery organisation.
4. Each business can post ONCE per day to allow equal opportunity to all and allow the customers to scroll through the market
5. Businesses are encouraged to check their posts regularly to answer any queries on their products and start the selling process off the market platform
6. Any questions should be sent to the WBC Arts & Culture Facebook or
7. There is an admin fee once application for market has been approved
Type of Business
Fresh Food E.G. Baking
Are you based in the Wokingham Borough?
I confirm I can provide all qualifications/safety certificates and licensing before entry to the virtual market...
Please email any applicable certificates and qualifications for example - Food Preparation = Food safety/hygiene, Alcohol retail - alcohol licensing, Craft = any craft based qualifications
I understand to enter the virtual Christmas Market requires payment of £20/£50 Admin Fee
We will contact you directly to organise payment
I understand the rules and regulations as detailed above and confirm I have read and accept them...
Please see the Rules and Regulations above - a copy will be sent to you via email upon acceptance into the market. Anyone who ticks No below will not be accepted into the market.
Please follow the below link to the payment page:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service