1. The WBC 2020 Online Christmas marketing is a virtual market platform created to allow local business the opportunity to sell their products to residents in a Christmas Market Style.
2. NO swearing or abuse through the online platform will be tolerated in any form. Those individuals or businesses who do not follow this rule will be removed from the market. (No refund will be issued)
3. Once a customer has made contact via comment on your item's post - it is your responsibility to transfer communication away from the Facebook virtual market this can be via - messenger, email, phone or online shop to allow smooth transactions and delivery organisation.
4. Each business can post ONCE per day to allow equal opportunity to all and allow the customers to scroll through the market
5. Businesses are encouraged to check their posts regularly to answer any queries on their products and start the selling process off the market platform
6. Any questions should be sent to the WBC Arts & Culture Facebook or email@example.com
7. There is an admin fee once application for market has been approved