The Bald Project Volunteer Interest
Currently The Bald Project is a one women show. Help maintaining and growing the project is needed and I'm looking for the right team of people to help in variety of ways for both current ad future needs.
I'M CURRENTLY SEEKING ASSISTANCE WITH:
- Previewing the audio of upcoming podcast episodes
- Previewing the photos, captions and bio’s of participants on the website for quality and grammar errors
- Researching specific topics for web content
- Scrubbing the website, applications and other content for grammatical errors or broken links
- Brief video editing lesson from someone who uses Adobe
- Lesson on camera settings for best video quality
- Event coordination
- Volunteers the day of events
- Non-profit board members when the organization is formed
If any of the following sound exciting to you or you have other forms of volunteering that you'd like to propose, I'd love to hear from you.
This project is open to:
- ALL Cancer Types
- Chemotherapy patients
- Patients who used Cold Caps and Scalp Cooling Systems for retain their hair through chemo
- Radiation patients who's hair was effected in any way such as thinning or bald patches in radiated area
*This project is also open to all races, religions, genders, ages, and sexual orientations
(If I missed any group, just know everyone's is welcome here)
Cell Phone Number - (xxx)xxx-xxxx
Location (City & State -or- City & Country)
What is your time zone?
15 Minute Phone Call - Do you have time in the next 7-10 days for a phone call? (Note: if you are outside the U.S. the phone call will be conducted through Zoom.us, the online meeting room)
Are you a part of any kindness project or non-profit organization?
If so, please provide name and brief description:
Are the skills you want to contribute related to your business?
If so, please provide your business name, website and brief description of your business
Type of Volunteering I'm interested in:
Previewing and providing feed back for podcast episodes before they launch
Previewing web content, bios, etc prior to going live
Researching topics for web content
Scrubbing any web, application, marketing materials for grammatical errors or broken links
Helping with events
Providing audio or video training (editing, equipment use, etc)
Being on the board once the non-profits formed
Rate your computer skills
I live off the grid and don't use computers
My computer skills are impressive and I can teach most people a few things
Is there anything else you'd like to tell me, prior to me reaching out?
How did you hear about this project?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MXConsulting.